- Flyers Fall to Senators in Shootout, 5-4Posted 3 hours ago
- GAMEDAY: Flyers – Senators, 7:30pmPosted 15 hours ago
- Seguin’s Hat Trick Shoots Stars Past Flyers, 5-1Posted 2 days ago
- GAMEDAY: Flyers – Stars, 2:00pmPosted 3 days ago
- Flyers Ride Powerplay to 6-3 Win in DetroitPosted 5 days ago
- GAMEDAY: Flyers Look to Rebound Against Red Wings at The JoePosted 5 days ago
- Wild shut out Flyers in low-shot affairPosted 7 days ago
- Vinny’s Shootout Goal Nets WinPosted 9 days ago
- GAMEDAY: Flyers – Predators, 8:00pmPosted 10 days ago
- Couturier’s Shorty Lifts FlyersPosted 10 days ago
Bettman Proposes 50/50 Deal
- Updated: October 16, 2012
On Tuesday afternoon, the National hockey league met with the players association. Gary Bettman and the NHL proposed an offer to the NHLPA, which is considered the best offer so far. The NHL offered a 50/50 proposal on hockey related revenue.
The offer is a six year offer, and if accepted, the season would start November 2nd. One game will be added to the schedule every five week in order to keep the 82 game season. Today’s proposal offers no rollback on the players contract, which was a huge bargaining chip.
The puck is in the players corner now. The NHLPA will hold a conference call to discuss the offer. Donald Fehr said the offer is a big, detailed proposal, and we can expect a decision today or tomorrow.