- GAMEDAY: Flyers – Blackhawks, 8:00pmPosted 2 hours ago
- Flyers Fall to Senators in Shootout, 5-4Posted 2 days ago
- GAMEDAY: Flyers – Senators, 7:30pmPosted 2 days ago
- Seguin’s Hat Trick Shoots Stars Past Flyers, 5-1Posted 4 days ago
- GAMEDAY: Flyers – Stars, 2:00pmPosted 4 days ago
- Flyers Ride Powerplay to 6-3 Win in DetroitPosted 7 days ago
- GAMEDAY: Flyers Look to Rebound Against Red Wings at The JoePosted 7 days ago
- Wild shut out Flyers in low-shot affairPosted 9 days ago
- Vinny’s Shootout Goal Nets WinPosted 11 days ago
- GAMEDAY: Flyers – Predators, 8:00pmPosted 11 days ago
NHL & NHLPA to Meet Monday in NYC; Phantoms Update
- Updated: November 17, 2012
NHL collective bargaining talks will resume Monday in New York City according to TSN’s Darren Dreger.
The last meeting between the two sides was last Sunday and it didn’t end very well causing Gary Bettman to suggest imposing a ‘two week moratorium’ on talks.
Red Wings defenseman Ian White didn’t have any nice words for commissioner Gary Bettman calling him an “idiot” in USA Today.
Today is day 63 of the lockout and the league could cancel games through December 15th if a deal isn’t struck before Wednesday.
The Adirondack Phantoms are moving to Allentown in 2014-2015 and will be called the Lehigh Valley Phantoms.
The Phantoms currently sit third in the Northeast Division. They are currently in the midst of a 5 game road trip for which they hold a 2-2 record after a loss last night in Binghamton to the Senators. Brayden Schenn leads the team in scoring with 7 goals and 15 points, Sean Couturier is second with 3 goals and 11 points. Goaltenders Scott Monroe and Cal Heeter each have 3 wins for the Flyers farm club but Monroe has the Phantoms’ only shutout, a 4 -0 win over the Albany Devils back on November 3rd.