- Throwback Thursday: (2010) Giroux plays keep away with BruinsPosted 3 days ago
- Giroux Leads Flyers Over Capitals, 6-4Posted 4 days ago
- Flyers Deadline Day: Reaction, Analysis, Assumptions and ConjecturePosted 4 days ago
- Flyers expand its defense before trade deadlinePosted 5 days ago
- Report: Flyers “Top Challenger” for KeslerPosted 6 days ago
- Flyers clobbered in return, lose 7-3Posted 1 week ago
- GAMEDAY 2/27: Flyers vs. Sharks, 7pmPosted 1 week ago
- Throwback Thursday: Flyers win big in return from Olympics (2010)Posted 1 week ago
- Throwback Thursday: Michal Handzus Overtime Penalty Shot GoalPosted 3 weeks ago
- Who Is Wayne Simmonds?Posted 4 weeks ago
- Updated: October 26, 2012
Anthony Mingioni (@AnthonyMingioni) writer for Center Ice Philly magazine tweeted today that the most fitting song for today’s cancellations would be “November Rain”. Unfortunately, Anthony was dead on. The classic Guns and Roses song plain and simple describes what the NHL did.
Today the NHL announced the cancellation of all games through and including November 30th.
Collectively that is 22 Flyers games that have been cancelled. Next up for the NHL may be the Winter Classic and the All-Star Game. It seems that the NHL cancels games once a week, so check back next week.