- Flyers-Rangers Game 1: Flyers Drop First Meeting, Lose 4-1Posted 14 hours ago
- Mason Out for Game 1Posted 2 days ago
- Flyers Sign Frozen Four MVP GostisbeherePosted 3 days ago
- Report: Flyers Resign MacDonaldPosted 3 days ago
- No Need For Culture Change, Holmgren Is Man For JobPosted 4 days ago
- Steve Mason has a ConcussionPosted 4 days ago
- #LetsFly: Round 1 Schedule vs. NYR ReleasedPosted 5 days ago
- Flyers End Regular Season With A Shootout Loss, 6-5Posted 5 days ago
- Final Regular Season (4/13) game against the HurricanesPosted 5 days ago
- GAMEDAY 4/12: Flyers vs. Penguins, 3pmPosted 6 days ago
Sounds of the Flyers
- Updated: February 11, 2013
Have you ever arrived at the Wells Fargo Center early enough to catch the pre-game warm-ups of the Flyers and the visiting team? If you’re like me, you either A) Just getting on the Broad St. Line at the time, or B) Standing at the Cure Insurance Club downing a beverage. Either way, the sweet jams you hear change each year and pump the boys in orange and black up as they take some shots on net and stretch it out.
This year’s list of songs is particularly gym-mix worthy, mixing the old and the new, and is provided for your listening pleasure below (click the title). Would you add any other songs? Hit the comments and let us know.
1) City of Dreams – Dirty South & Alesso*
2) Don’t You Worry Child – Swedish House Mafia
3) Stupify – Disturbed
4) We Own the Night – Tiesto & Wolfgang Gartner
5) Sail – Awolnation
6) Rattle – Bingo Player*
*No official YouTube video available.