- GAMEDAY 4/22: Game 3 – Flyers vs. Rangers, 8pmPosted 12 hours ago
- Mason Remains Out, Emery to Start Game 3Posted 2 days ago
- Game Day: 4/20/14, Can the Flyers rise up today against the Rangers?Posted 3 days ago
- Flyers-Rangers Game 1: Flyers Drop First Meeting, Lose 4-1Posted 5 days ago
- Mason Out for Game 1Posted 7 days ago
- Flyers Sign Frozen Four MVP GostisbeherePosted 1 week ago
- Report: Flyers Resign MacDonaldPosted 1 week ago
- No Need For Culture Change, Holmgren Is Man For JobPosted 1 week ago
- Steve Mason has a ConcussionPosted 1 week ago
- #LetsFly: Round 1 Schedule vs. NYR ReleasedPosted 1 week ago
Sounds of the Flyers
- Updated: February 11, 2013
Have you ever arrived at the Wells Fargo Center early enough to catch the pre-game warm-ups of the Flyers and the visiting team? If you’re like me, you either A) Just getting on the Broad St. Line at the time, or B) Standing at the Cure Insurance Club downing a beverage. Either way, the sweet jams you hear change each year and pump the boys in orange and black up as they take some shots on net and stretch it out.
This year’s list of songs is particularly gym-mix worthy, mixing the old and the new, and is provided for your listening pleasure below (click the title). Would you add any other songs? Hit the comments and let us know.
1) City of Dreams – Dirty South & Alesso*
2) Don’t You Worry Child – Swedish House Mafia
3) Stupify – Disturbed
4) We Own the Night – Tiesto & Wolfgang Gartner
5) Sail – Awolnation
6) Rattle – Bingo Player*
*No official YouTube video available.