- Flyers Fall to Senators in Shootout, 5-4Posted 1 day ago
- GAMEDAY: Flyers – Senators, 7:30pmPosted 2 days ago
- Seguin’s Hat Trick Shoots Stars Past Flyers, 5-1Posted 4 days ago
- GAMEDAY: Flyers – Stars, 2:00pmPosted 4 days ago
- Flyers Ride Powerplay to 6-3 Win in DetroitPosted 6 days ago
- GAMEDAY: Flyers Look to Rebound Against Red Wings at The JoePosted 7 days ago
- Wild shut out Flyers in low-shot affairPosted 8 days ago
- Vinny’s Shootout Goal Nets WinPosted 10 days ago
- GAMEDAY: Flyers – Predators, 8:00pmPosted 11 days ago
- Couturier’s Shorty Lifts FlyersPosted 12 days ago
Wednesday Jam Edition: Timeout with Lavy
- Updated: February 13, 2013
The past week has been a wild one for these heartless bums known as your Philadelphia Flyers. A shootout loss to Florida, OT winner against the Staal’s (Canes), an absolute joke of a game at Toronto where my team showed NO JAM WHATSOEVER, and a nice team win in Winnipeg last night. There have been a lot of positives and negatives of these games but I, THE TRUE MASTER OF JAM, WILL POINT OUT MY 3 JAM AND JAMLESS PLAYERS OF THE WEEK!
Brayden Schenn : This kid has been red hot with 4 points (2G and 2A) in these past 4 games and is developing great chemistry with the ugliest ginger in all the land Jake Voracek.
Jake Voracek : 5 points in 4 games (2G and 3A) after a awful start to the season Jake is starting to find his groove on a line with Brayden Schenn these past 4 games.
Flyers PK : After a rough start the Flyers PK has been tremendous as of late, killing 28 of last 30 (93.3%)
Claude Giroux : No one thought he’d start this way but G is in a slump of epic proportions. Although he is playing a solid D game and winning many face offs his offensive production has lacked. But after a strong performance in Winnipeg I have a feeling G might break this slump and get hot soon.
Max Talbot : Still trying to find the back of the net, Talbot has struggled offensively but shows a presence in front of the net helping clear loose pucks from in front of Ilya Bryzgalov. Still time to improve.
Flyers Power Play : Awful, turnovers, lazy play with the puck, inability to enter the zone and get set up. Causal BS!
JAM PLAYER OF THE WEEK
This guy has been nothing short of amazing, giving 110% every night, this is what we needed from this guy and maybe its time to put away all the amnesty Bryz comments until the end of the season. If you thought the Toronto beat down he got was gonna ruin his game then you better think again. He was AMAZING in Winnipeg and looked calm, cool, and collected. He has easily been the Flyers best player all season and played with the most JAM!